Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Updates and Apologies

First off, I'd like to apologize for my slackness in posting this week. It's hard to get back into the hang of things after spring break, especially when you don't get back home until Saturday at 2 in the morning. I'll try to get things back going this week and have the Monday Morning Playlist next week with some extra songs to make up for not posting it this week.

In other news, I will be traveling up to East Rutherford, NJ Wednesday to play in the pep band with the UNC men's basketball team in the Sweet Sixteen and (hopefully) Elite Eight game of the NCAA tournament. We have a lot of down time, and lucky for me we won't be far from good ole Manhattan. Needless to say, I'll be spending every bit of spare time that I have hitting up the NYC. I've talked to my favorite NYC bloggers, the Music Sluts, and have found some shows that weekend that I'll try to attend. Since I'm still underage (dammit) I can't get into some of them, but be sure I'll find the best ones I can and will have info up on this site ASAP. If blog posts become scarce this weekend, you'll understand why. Either I'm at a basketball game or lost somewhere in the city.

Keep checking out the site for some good reviews and info about my inevitably interesting trip to New York City.

No comments: