Monday, March 12, 2007

Say Anything...Is on TRL?


For some crazy reason I never thought that this would ever happen. According to Billboard.com and the band's website, Say Anything's new video for "Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too" (featuring the timeless and ageless Fonzie) will debut on MTV's Total Request Live this afternoon.


From SayAnythingMusic.com:
If you haven't heard already, our new video for "Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too" will be debuting on MTV'S TRL Monday, March 12th.

Now......i know that most Say Anything fans aren't the "stand outside of TRL" types, but there will be some people down at the MTV TRL studio (1515 Broadway, between 44th and 45th) with signs and posters, so feel free to head down and join in.
As much as I love Say Anything, I don't think this will entice me to watch the worst thing that ever happened to music videos. I can't help but wonder how the kids watching the show (and their parents) are going to react to Bemis singing "I called her on the phone and she touched herself."

If you haven't seen the music video with Bemis calling random girls from a hotel room and smacking himself on the ass one to many times, you can check it out at their Yahoo! artist page.

Has Say Anything sold out? I sure as hell hope not, and really don't think so. Either way, I'm excited about their sophomore album, "In Defense of the Genre," which should be out by the end of the year. You can read more about it in the Billboard.com article.

Say Anything - "Every Man Has a Molly" (m4a)

No comments: