Friday, March 9, 2007

The Hush Sound and Straylight Run Usher In Spring Break


This was exactly what I needed after the hellish week I've been through. After somehow struggling my way through four exams and three papers this week, I've finally made it to Spring Break!! I kicked off my week of supreme relaxation perfectly with a rocking show at the Lincoln Theatre with Pablo, Spitalfield, The Hush Sound and Straylight Run. The show was awesome and I've fallen in love with Michelle Nolan from Straylight Run; she is way too cute (Exhibit A: picture on right). And that voice...

Anyway, I'll have a full review of that show and some pictures (depending on how they come out) in the next couple of days, as well as a review of the Sister Hazel/Pat McGee band show on Saturday night. Until then, I need to catch up on some sleep and go see my Tar Heels play in the ACC Tournament!

I leave you with my favorite Straylight song from tonight's concert.

Straylight Run - "Tool Sheds and Hot Tubs" (m4a)

No comments: