Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Hanson and Andrew W.K. - WTF?!?!


I seriously thought (or really hoped) these guys had fallen off the face of the Earth, but apparently they're not only still alive, but still playing music. According to Spin.com, the Hanson boys "rocked" NYC's Supper Club to the delight of hundreds of prepubescent girls. Believe it or not, they're still apparently playing that damn "MMMBop" song, too.

The worst part (and something that I know will break Andy's heart) is who decided to join them for the encore. Via Spin.com:
But the true climax of the show occurred during the encore, as surprise guests Andrew W.K., Adam Green, and an all-ages choir joined the brothers Hanson for a jam-heavy rendition of Cat Stevens' "Peace Train."
There are so many things wrong with that I'm not even sure where to begin. I'm pretty sure you lose all bad-ass rock cred when you perform with Hanson. But that's just me.

No comments: